Hair coloring has a substantial effect on the healthy balance of hair and scalp. Dying is an oxidizing process using hydrogen peroxide or ammonia as an activator with the coloring product. During dying, chemical activators open the cuticle of the hair to remove or penetrate color pigments from or into the hair shaft. In this process, free radicals are generated, which affect the scalp and shaft. This leads to moisture loss, dull, dry & damaged hair which further results in hair breakage and loss. Hair structure is stressed & also scalp is irritated.
What makes colored hair beautiful?
Sebamed Color Care Shampoo maintains the health of the scalp is the most important requirement for beautiful hair.
Why Sebamed Color Care Shampoo?
- Its pH 5.5 promotes the natural barrier function of the scalp and helps to keep the hair strong, healthy and smooth. It also strengthens the weakened hair cuticle due to harsh chemicals in hair color and ensures the hair color remains intact for a longer period.
- UV Filters protect hair color from fading and protect hair from UV damage
- The moisturizing, soothing, regenerative active ingredients that calms the irritated scalp and maintains sheen and brilliance of the hair.
- Hydro-Balancing-Complex calms irritated scalp
- Dermatologically / clinically tested.
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Beta-ine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, PEG-3 Distearate, Coco-Gluco-side, Glyceryl Oleate, Hydroxypropyl Oxidized Starch PGTrimonium Chloride, Starch Hydroxypropy|trimonium Chloride, Toco-pherol, Isoamyl p-Methoxycinnamate, Urea, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Propylene Glycol, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate.